New Products: From Ideas to Markets
Prof. Dr. Martin Spann, Prof. Uriel Stettner, Ph.D., Prof. Dr. Reiner Leidl, Dr. Benedikt Berger
The course is a compulsory prerequisite for a specialization in Innovation. It provides foundations for students who wish to specialize in the topics addressed by the Institutes* organizing this introductory master-level course. Successful participation in this class contributes 9 ECTS toward the fulfillment of the requirements of the M.Sc. curriculum. The course also serves as an introductory course to the IMPRS-CI curriculum.
Institute of Electronic Commerce and Digital Markets (ECM) | Prof. Dr. Martin Spann
Institute for Strategy, Technology and Organization (ISTO) | Prof. Dr. Tobias Kretschmer
Institute for Information Systems and New Media (WIM) | Prof. Dr. Thomas Hess
Institute in Health Economics and Health Care Management (HEM) | Prof. Dr. Reiner Leidl
The course divides into a lecture and a subsequent tutorial. Both parts are required to successfully pass the exam.
Part I and Part II of the course are compulsory. Course participants can choose between focusing on either Part IIIa or Part IIIb.
We acknowledge financial support for the case studies from LMU Management Alumni.
- The course is held in English
- All relevant course materials will be uploaded on Moodle (course no. NPWS2021)
- Please sign up for the tutorials up and until Friday, 6th of November via https://www.mercator.bwl.uni-muenchen.de/kurse/np
- Please note: There will be a mandatory Live-Kickoff session on November 3rd from 14.00 - 15.00 s.t. via Zoom
- Access data: https://lmu-munich.zoom.us/j/91575874571?pwd=YXlHTnRuY1YwbzNwMmEyOVJRT1A0UT09 Passcode: 300137
|Lecture||Part I-IIIa: Tuesdays, 14:00-16:00 c.t. via LMUCast
(03.11.2020 - 02.02.2021)
Part IIIb: Tuesdays, 12:00-14:00 c.t. via LMUCast
(12.01.2021 - 02.02.2021)
|Tutorials||Part I-IIIa: Mondays, 09:30-12:00, via Zoom
(09.11.2020 - 08.02.2021)
Part IIIb Fridays, 09:30-12:00, via Zoom
(18.01.2021 - 08.02.2021)
|Credits||9 ECTS in module FSG "Innovation and Digital Business"|
|Examination||Thursday, 11 February 2021, from 14:00 - 16:30|
Maren Mickeler, Phone: +49 (0) 89 / 2180 - 6111, email@example.com